Friday, March 6, 2009

And Ty Finally Posts

Hello Friends,

I know what you're all thinking, Ty never posts. Well I finally sneaked (that is actually the word) the computer away from Sarah long enought to say hello. Of couse it is before 6am. Just thought that I would say hello to those of you who read our blog and let you know how excited I am to be having a son in a few weeks (that's weird to type). As we continue to make preparations I realize that my new little friend will be here sooner than I realize. It's like I ordered him off of ebay and I'm waiting for him to come in the mail, only the mailman is Sarah (don't tell her I said that). Anyways, have a great weekend and we should have 32 week belly shots up on Monday.

Tyrel

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hurray for you! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Nolen can be his play mate! :)