Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here are some pictures of the house we are in the process of buying. I am about to start packing boxes at our current residence. It will be nice to organize and clean out everything. I like to minimize when we move to maximize our new space. The house is 1250 square feet, 3 bedrooms, and 1 bath. The pictures posted are from the real estate listing. I will post more so you can see the bathroom, dining room, etc. after we move into the house. That way you can see it in all of its Denison glory as it will be decorated in our fashion. We will have an official guest room so everyone is invited to stop in and visit. It's a beautiful time of year in the Natural State!





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute, Lady! I love the floors! I am so happy for you guys!

Carla said...

I really like your new place!!

Kristina said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you two! It's wonderful owning a home!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see it!!! YAY!

Unknown said...

yes, i did photoshop the background, i don't like it though. i just finished posting for Ike's 8th month, and i had to photo shop boogers out of almost every picture! :)